Outdoor Matters is delighted to be working in partnership with Beverley Howland, an independent consultant with a passion for ensuring high quality Forest School experiences are available to all children in the early years.
Beverley is an early years teacher with 10 years experience. Under her leadership the Foundation Stage Unit in her last school was judged ‘Outstanding’ by Ofsted in 2015. For more information about this school please click on the link to read the Case Study: The Pilgrim School Early Years Foundation Unit.
Beverley provides practical and effective advice on many aspects of early education including;
- Advice on creating a forest school – What is it? How can you get started?
- Help! I don’t have a Forest! -How can you implement the Forest approach in any outdoor space?
- Developing your Forest School -ideas, plans and activities.
Beverley also offers guidance on
- Getting the best from your learning environment
- Exciting activities and experiences – to inspire children to develop a ‘yearning for learning’
- Effective routines -managing and organising fora positive impact on children’s learning
Beverley can be contacted through the Outdoor Matters website.